Listed below are all of our news and reviews articles for November 2011. If you are looking for an article on a particular day or on a particular topic, you can use the menu on the right to narrow your search
2011 ArticlesJanuary | February | March | April | May | June | July | August | September | October | November | December |
November 2011 Topics
Tablet PC Articles for November of 2011
Below are the 100 Tablet PC articles for November of 2011
1. GameStop Now Selling Gamer-Optimized Android Tablets 11/1/2011
Videogame retailer GameStop is now offering a selection of Android-based tablets loaded with gaming content.
2. AT&T LTE Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Spotted at FCC 11/1/2011
It appears that Sammy's Galaxy Tab 10.1 will be hitting AT&T's real 4G network sometime soon, as a strikingly-similar device recently passed
3. Kingston Wi-Drive vs. Western Digital My Book Live 11/1/2011
16GB or 32GB might sound like a ton of iPad storage, but once you start loading your new tablet with music, HD movies and TV shows, and a fe
4. Motorola Xoom 2 to Hit Ireland Before Christmas 11/1/2011
Thanks to a leaked flyer from Carphone Warehouse, Europe's largest independent mobile phone retailer, we now know when the long-awaited Moto
A new analyst report claims that Apple will lose its domination of the tabletsphere by 2014-15 to Android, and that Microsoft will see limit
6. Apple iPad Becomes a Board Game in GameChanger 11/2/2011
Identity Games has just announced its latest board game, though unlike that dusty old Monopoly board, this one will interact with your iPad.
7. Do Tablets Really Need Security Apps? 11/2/2011
Not that long ago, lots of people would have laughed at the very thought of malware ever afflicting a tablet or smartphone. Now, while some
Just hours after releasing a Gmail app for the iPad, Google has pulled the app from the App Store due to a notification bug.
9. HP Slate 2 Windows 7 Tablet PC Unveiled 11/2/2011
Well this was unexpected. Just days after publicly declaring intentions to remain in the hardware business, and specifically mentioning plan
Today, HP unveiled the follow-up to last year's surprise tablet: the HP Slate 2. Inside is an Oak Trail Atom processor, multitouch, Bluetoot
11. Motorola Xoom 2 and Xoom 2 Media Edition Official 11/3/2011
After months of speculation, Motorola has finally announced its Xoom 2 and Xoom 2 Media Edition tablets for the UK and Ireland.
12. Amazon Offers Free Kindle eBook Rentals to Prime Members 11/3/2011
Amazon is bringing free Kindle eBook rentals to Amazon Prime members with the launch of Kindle Owners' Lending Library.
13. Karuma Announces Kid-Friendly PlayBase Tablet 11/3/2011
Karuma just announced its PlayBase tablet, calling it the slimmest 7-inch child proof tablet currently available.
14. Next Kindle Fire to Have 8.9-inch Display? 11/4/2011
Rumors were flying even before the 7-inch Kindle Fire launched that Amazon would quickly follow up with 10-inch tablet. While Amazon may hav
Thanks to a generous tipster, we won't have to wait until Monday for Barnes & Noble to reveal its latest Nook device, as a new report has re
16. TigerDirect and Best Buy Offer Fire Sale for HP TouchPad 11/4/2011
It's another fire sale for the HP TouchPad, as Best Buy and TigerDirect are both offering bundled deals for the webOS tablet.
17. RIM Talks BBX, Tablet OS, and PlayBook App Future 11/4/2011
RIM's Alec Saunders was on hand at this year's Hackathon in Boston to discuss the benefits of the company's recently-announced BBX operating
18. Are You Using a Tablet at Work? 11/5/2011
Then TabletPCReview wants to hear from you. We are conducting a survey on the growing trend of tablets in the enterprise. More than 22% of c
19. Dell Latitude ST Tablet Now Available for Pre-Order 11/6/2011
The Windows 7 tablet PC market is getting a bit more crowded on word that the Dell Latitude ST is now available for pre-order with November
20. Barnes & Noble Announces NOOK Tablet 11/7/2011
Barnes & Noble has just unveiled its answer to Amazon's upcoming Kindle Fire with its latest addition to the NOOK lineup, the NOOK Tablet.
Admittedly, we thought the SpringBoard would be just another Honeycomb tablet when it launched earlier this summer. But its excellent displa
22. Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus Coming to T-Mobile 11/8/2011
T-Mobile has announced that the Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus will be shipping on the carrier starting Nov. 16.
23. Panasonic to Drop Toughpad Android Tablets Next Spring 11/8/2011
Panasonic has announced its two latest Android Toughpad tablets, the A1 and the B1.
This will be the season for tablets, particularly low cost tablets, and both Amazon and B&N are offering a potential Christmas gift for thos
25. Official ASUS Transformer Prime Details Emerge 11/9/2011
ASUS has officially announced the Transformer Prime Android tablet, the first with the new NVIDIA Tegra 3 quad-core processor.
26. Adobe Killing Flash Player for Tablets UPDATE 11/9/2011
Adobe will cease development on its Flash plugin for mobile devices, including Android tablets, according to an internal Adobe document. The
With much fanfare, along with frequent criticisms of the Amazon Kindle Fire, Barnes & Noble (B&N) rolled out the Nook Tablet in a press conf
28. HP Delays Decision on WebOS Future 11/9/2011
The future of webOS continues to be in flux after HP CEO Meg Whitman held a meeting with HP employees yesterday, informing them that the com
The Nvidia Tegra 3 processor, formerly known as Kal-El, has been officially unveiled by the company and will be the world's first quad-core
30. Amazon Kindle Fire to Offer Popular Apps 11/9/2011
Amazon Fire owners will get more than just the Amazon Appstore when their tablets starting arriving on Nov. 15, as the online retailer annou
31. Griffin Beacon Remote for Android Now Available 11/10/2011
Griffin has just released its Beacon universal remote for Android.The Griffin Beacon remote for iOS was announced back in January with an $8
Despite Adobe's decision to stop all developments of Flash for the mobile Web, RIM has promised that it will continue to develop Adobe Flash
33. Amazon Orders 5 Million Kindle Fire Units for 2011 11/10/2011
As we get closer to its release, the Kindle Fire appears to be picking up more steam as Amazon has increased its orders for the tablet once
34. Apple iOS 5.0.1 Update Now Available 11/10/2011
Apple has released an update to iOS 5 that is said to add multitasking gestures for the original iPad, while fixing other bugs that have bee
35. What Role Will Windows 8 Play in Enterprise Tablet Adoption? 11/11/2011
Windows 8, Microsoft's next release of its Windows operating system, is currently expected to include touch/tablet-oriented features. Given
36. Early Black Friday Leaks Reveal Great Tablet Deals 11/11/2011
The holidays are upon us, which means it's time to brave the stores for that perfect gift. Those willing to face the crowds on Black Friday
Given current events, it's obvious that the threat of blizzards, earthquakes and other disasters hovers in the air. In this apps roundup, fi
38. Lenovo, HTC and Acer to Release Tegra 3 Tablets 11/14/2011
While the ASUS Transformer Prime will be the first Android tablet to feature NVIDIA's Tegra 3 processor, it certainly won't be the only, as
39. Kindle Poised for Big Holiday Sales, Survey Says 11/14/2011
Will Apple prove triumphant this holiday season and outsell the competition, or will the Amazon Kindle Fire eat into sales?
40. Kindle Fire Ships Out One Day Early 11/14/2011
While those who pre-ordered a Kindle Fire originally expected the tablet to arrive tomorrow, Amazon has surprised customers and began shippi
41. Sprint Introduces Low-Cost Data Plans for Tablets 11/14/2011
Sprint Nextel has introduced some new low-cost data plans to help push mobile broadband services for more than just the smartphone.
42. LogMeIn Ignition Available on Kindle Fire 11/14/2011
Besides an early arrival, it looks like the Kindle Fire will be getting another surprise: the addition of LogMeIn Ignition to the Amazon App
43. Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 Hitting AT&T Sunday 11/14/2011
It's official, an LTE variant of Samsung's Galaxy Tab 8.9 will be coming to AT&T in the upcoming days.
44. Samsung Galaxy 7-inch Tablet $30 Today Only 11/15/2011
For today only consumers can buy the Samsung Galaxy Tab 7-inch tablet with 3G for $29.99, though there is a catch (or two).
45. Verizon May Rebrand Xoom Tablets as Droid Xyboard 11/15/2011
It appears the upcoming Xoom 2 and Xoom 2 Media Edition tablets will be getting new names, as rumors buzz that Verizon Wireless will rebrand
46. Netflix Revamps App for Android, iOS to Come 11/15/2011
Netflix has released a full redesigned user interface for Android tablets that is meant to improve the way users browse and stream content,
47. Android 2.2-Powered eLocity A7+ Announced 11/15/2011
Stream TV Networks has just announced its eLocity A7+, a 7-inch tablet set to run Android 2.2 Froyo.
The Dell Streak 7 and LG G-Slate will see a steep discount this week as part of T-Mobile's "Magenta Saturday" one-day sale.
49. Nokia Releasing Windows 8 Tablet by June 2012 11/16/2011
Nokia will add a Windows 8 tablet to its product lineup by June 2012, according to one company exec, as reported by a French newspaper.
50. Toshiba Thrive Gets Android 3.2 Update 11/16/2011
Toshiba has just released an update for its 10.1-inch Thrive tablet. The Android Honeycomb 3.2 update brings several fixes to some bugs, as
51. Acer Iconia Tab A700 Surfaces with Highest-Res Display Yet 11/16/2011
A new leak has the blogs buzzing about a new tablet from Acer that could feature one of the highest resolutions yet on mobile tablets.
52. Samsung Modifies Galaxy Tab 10.1 for Germany 11/16/2011
Samsung has apparently modified its Galaxy Tab 10.1 to work around an injunction that banned the company from selling the Honeycomb tablet i
53. Google Re-launches Gmail App for iOS 11/16/2011
After fixing bugs that plagued the Gmail app for iOS during its first few hours after it launched a few weeks ago, Google has once again mad
54. Google Music Sheds Beta Label, Gunning for iTunes 11/17/2011
Google expanded its ecosystem to include an online music store, putting the search giant in direct competition with Apple and its iTunes off
55. Apple to Release a Convertible MacBook Air? 11/17/2011
Still on the fence of deciding between the iPad and MacBook Air? Apple may be planning to offer a hybrid of the two devices in the future, a
56. Sharp Announces 7-inch Android Tablet 11/17/2011
Sharp confirmed Wednesday that it will continue to back its Galapagos tablet line and proved its faith by announcing a new 7-inch model that
57. Archos Adds Arnova 9 G2 to Budget-Friendly Tablet Line 11/17/2011
Archos has just announced the Arnova 9 G2, the company's latest addition to its line of budget tablets.
58. Top Tablets for the Holiday Shopping Season 11/17/2011
Unlike last year, when consumer options were limited to the original iPad and Samsung Galaxy Tab (and not much else), there are now excellen
59. OEMs Feel the Fire, Cutting Back Tablet Production 11/17/2011
A new report suggests that PC hardware manufacturers like HP, Acer and Dell, will begin producing less tablets in 2012, possibly due to comp
60. Buying a Tablet for the Holidays? You Might Want to Wait 11/17/2011
The holidays are here, and tablets will undoubtedly be on wish lists. But with the next generation of tablets queued up for a CES 2012 unvei
61. HTC Quattro Quad-Core Tablet Specs Revealed 11/17/2011
It appears HTC's first quad-core tablet has been revealed, just days after HTC CEO Peter Chou confirmed its existence.
62. Google Android Ice Cream Sandwich Tablet Ad Leaks 11/18/2011
On the heels of the U.K. launch of the Samsung Galaxy Nexus, a new ad from Google showing off the tablet-based capabilities of Android 4.0 I
63. Holiday Deals on Tablets and More: Black Friday Tablet Guide 11/18/2011
Black Friday is this week, and with it comes some of the best technology deals of the season. So get a jumpstart on things by following our
It's Black Friday time, and for those looking to kickstart their Holiday shopping and save a mess of money, we present the best Black Friday
A new report pegs the rumored 8.9-inch Kindle Fire follow-up with Q2 2012 launch date.
66. Lenovo Quad-Core Mystery Tablet Benchmarks Revealed 11/21/2011
While Lenovo has yet to announce a quad-core tablet, the device has just been tested using GL Benchmarks and the results are in.
This holiday season, beware the total cost of low cost tablets. Both the Kindle Fire and NOOK Tablet have attractive price points, but both
68. $200 PlayBook Tops Early Black Friday Deals 11/21/2011
As Black Friday grows closer, retailers have begun announcing their best deals. But which of these once-a-year sales are actually worth the
In spite of all the focus that has been placed upon RIM's upcoming release of the BlackBerry PlayBook 2.0 software, it seems that the update
70. LogMeIn Ignition Adds Google Docs and Dropbox to iPad App 11/22/2011
LogMeIn Ignition for the iPad and iPhone now incorporates the ability to access files stored in Google Docs and Dropbox through cloud softwa
71. Amazon Kindle Fire Review: A True Consumption Tablet 11/22/2011
Amazon is putting all its mighty marketing muscle behind the Kindle Fire, suggesting the 7-inch tablet is poised for big holiday sales. But
72. Lenovo to Offer a 5-inch Tablet? 11/22/2011
It appears Lenovo is working on a new 5-inch tablet, according to a new report.
Despite being touted as the first tablet to run Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, the ASUS Transformer Prime has shown little more than a few
Kyobo Book Centre and Qualcomm have come together to unveil the world's first Mirasol-coated eReader, a technology that is boasted to delive
75. New Motorola Tablet Price Leaks, Could be Xoom 2 or Xyboard 11/23/2011
Another internal Verizon document has leaked, revealing plans for both a 10-inch and 8-inch "Motorola Tablet", as well as a price cut for th
76. Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet Getting Gobi 3000 Technology 11/23/2011
Lenovo and Qualcomm have just announced that the ThinkPad Tablet will now offer Qualcomm's Gobi 3000 technology, allowing it to use one mobi
77. Logitech Keyboard Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Review 11/24/2011
The on-screen keyboard for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 is nice, but not great for entering large amounts of text. When it comes time for rea
78. What Are the Best Black Friday Honeycomb Tablet Deals? 11/24/2011
The team at TabletPCReview is very keen on the Honeycomb tablet sale going on at Best Buy, Staples and other retailers, where the notable AS
79. Apple Store Discounts iPad 2 Price for Black Friday 11/25/2011
Apple rarely discounts the Apple iPad, at least not until the Mac maker looks to unload inventory for the next-generation iPad. But even App
80. RIM Giving Free PlayBooks to BES 5 Buyers 11/26/2011
RIM is so keen on getting the BlackBerry PlayBook tablet into the hands of enterprise users that the company is giving free devices to those
81. Cyber Monday Tablet and eReader Deals Guide 11/27/2011
While Cyber Monday sales are not as robust as Black Friday deals, many retailers are offering discounts on tablets, eReaders and accessories
82. Amazon Touts Successful Black Friday Kindle Sales 11/28/2011
Notorious for never announcing its Kindle sales numbers, Amazon once again avoided details when publicizing its wildly successful Black Frid
83. Gigabyte Announces Booktop T1132 Convertible 11/28/2011
Gigabyte has just announced the latest addition to its Booktop line of swiveling tablet convertibles, with the T1132.
84. Acer Iconia Tab A200 Leaked Promo Video 11/28/2011
While news of Acer's latest Iconia Tab, the A200, leaked earlier this month, little detail was known about the device; however a new video t
85. BlackBerry PlayBook Gets Software Update 11/28/2011
RIM has released a new version of the BlackBerry OS for its PlayBook tablet, though the over-the-air update still won't bring users native e
86. Best Buy Cancels PlayBook Orders, Pulls Tablet from Site 11/28/2011
After selling the BlackBerry PlayBook for $200 and up on Black Friday, retailers have begun removing the tablet from their online catalogs,
87. RIM Cuts PlayBook to $99, for Employees Only 11/28/2011
After receiving a price cut to $200 for Black Friday, it looks like the BlackBerry PlayBook will be getting another discount, though the sav
88. Lenovo Unveils a Trio of Tablets in China 11/29/2011
Lenovo has unveiled a trio of new mobile tablet devices this morning in Beijing, adding the LePad S2005, S2007 and S2010 to its lineup.
89. RIM to Unveil BlackBerry Mobile Fusion 11/29/2011
RIM has introduced a new software system that will allow companies to integrate a number of competing devices and operating systems into the
90. Google Catalogs Now Available on Android Tablets 11/29/2011
Just in time for the holidays, Google has finally made "Google Catalogs" available on Android tablets.
91. Samsung Releases S-Pen SDK for Galaxy Note 11/29/2011
Samsung has finally released the S-Pen SDK for the active stylus that comes bundled with the Galaxy Note device, an addition the company pro
92. Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus Review: Power in a Small Package 11/29/2011
Samsung was responsible for releasing the very first Google-sanctioned Android tablet, the Galaxy Tab, so it's no surprise that it has this
93. Consumer Interest in a Windows 8 Tablet Drops 11/29/2011
It appears consumers are less intrigued by the prospect of a Windows tablet, despite a survey earlier this year that polled just the opposit
94. Microsoft Planning Office App for iPad 11/29/2011
It appears Microsoft is planning an iPad-oriented version of its Office business app, according to a new report.
95. Samsung and Apple Patent Lawsuit Drama Continues 11/30/2011
As the global patent war between Apple and Samsung wages on, it appears the Galaxy Tab 10.1 maker has finally seen a victory, after a panel
96. Samsung Announces New Exynos 5250 SoC 11/30/2011
Mobile processors just keep getting more and more powerful, as Samsung has just unveiled its latest system-on-a-chip (SoC) to be used in hig
97. ASUS Announces Transformer Prime Availability UPDATE 11/30/2011
With pre-orders of the Transformer Prime available on Amazon since last week, ASUS has finally announced when the tablet will hit shelves.
Spotify held a global press conference today to announce the Spotify Platform, which will enable the integration of third-party apps into th
99. What is the Best eReader, A New Kindle or NOOK? 11/30/2011
This is the year of the "eBook", simply because eBook reader devices have gotten so inexpensive, finally hitting that sub-$100 mark. But how
100. Apple to Release LTE-Enabled iPad, Claims Report 11/30/2011
A new report claims that Apple is preparing to launch a 4G LTE version of the iPad 3 at some point during the summer of 2012, in addition to
more than 100 focused websites providing quick access to a deep store of
news, advice and analysis about the technologies, products and processes crucial
to the jobs of IT pros.
All Rights Reserved, Copyright 2000 - 2013, TechTarget | Read our Privacy Statement