Listed below are all of our news and reviews articles for April 2012. If you are looking for an article on a particular day or on a particular topic, you can use the menu on the right to narrow your search
2012 ArticlesJanuary | February | March | April | May | June | July | August | September | October | November | December |
April 2012 Topics
Tablet PC Articles for April of 2012
Below are the 71 Tablet PC articles for April of 2012
1. What are the Best iPad Tax Apps? 4/2/2012
Tax time is here and the deadline for filing is mere days away. Because paper forms and trips to the accountant are so last century, here ar
2. New iPad Owners Happy, Heat Not a Concern 4/2/2012
People are happy with the iPad and not concerned with the heating issues.
Could Apple be working on an iPad game controller?
4. Android 4.0 Adoption Increases; Still Only 2.9% 4/3/2012
Latest numbers regarding Android usage shows that while Android Ice Cream Sandwich (4.0) has seen a steady increase in an active user base,
5. RIM Launches BlackBerry Mobile Fusion 4/3/2012
Today, Research in Motion released an enterprise service called BlackBerry Mobile Fusion that will allow companies to manage multiple types
6. Google Tablet Pics Leak? 4/3/2012
Could this be the long-rumored Google Nexus tablet?
7. Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 Delayed Until End of April 4/4/2012
Both models of the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2, 7- and 10.1-inch, have been delayed and will now start shipping in the UK at the end of April.
8. Are the Old Apple iPads Really Obsolete? 4/4/2012
The first-generation Apple iPad is little more than two years old and already obsolete. It can't run many high-profile apps, and users can't
An internal AppleCare document has revealed that Apple engineers are investigating reports of a faulty Wi-Fi connection found on the new Wi-
10. ASUS PadFone Launching in Taiwan on April 20 4/5/2012
ASUS has announced the availability of its 3-in-1 device: the ASUS PadFone!
11. Apple Reportedly Has a 7.85-inch iPad in its Lab 4/5/2012
According to a report, Apple has a smaller, 7.85-inch version of the iPad in its lab.
12. Gmail for Android Gets an Update 4/5/2012
An update to the Gmail app for Android brings enhancements and tweaks especially for Android Honeycomb OS (3.2) users.
13. Google Tablet Delayed? 4/6/2012
The Google tablet might not ship until July.
Users looking for an Android Ice Cream Sandwich tablet without having to break the bank now have a solid option in the form of Acer's new ps
Looks like ASUS is trying to make good.
16. Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Going Quad-Core? 4/7/2012
Sammy is apparently delaying the launch of the S Pen-equipped, tablet to June in order to swap the original dual-core chipset for a quad-cor
17. Lenovo Unveils IdeaTab S2109 Android Tablet 4/9/2012
Tdoay, Lenovo has officially announced its latest tablet, the IdeaTab S2109, via a YouTube video.
18. Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0) Price Leaked? 4/9/2012
A screenshot from QVC has been circulating the web displaying the alleged price of the 7-inch Samsung Galaxy Tab 2.
19. BLOG: Coming This Summer, The iPad Killers 4/9/2012
Keep an eye on Computex this summer, because that's where the potential iPad killers will emerge.
The Apple iPad can act as an excellent tool for trading and learning about stocks. We've selected seven cool apps in this category. Can they
Toshiba took the wraps off three new Excite Android tablets, including a monster with a 13.3-inch display.
22. Intel Announces the Studybook Tablet for Students 4/11/2012
Intel just announced the Studybook tablet that will be added to its current Learning Series family.
Apple was one of a few companies that were sued by the United States earlier today over claims that publishers and Apple plotted to fix eBoo
24. NOOK Simple Touch eReader with Front-Lit Display Coming? 4/11/2012
Front-lit screens that allow eReader owners to read in the dark without external illumination seem to be the new trend in the device categor
Samsung has just announced the pricing and release date for its Galaxy Tab 2 Android ICS tablets.
Following rumors that indicated its imminent unveiling, Barnes & Noble today officially announced the NOOK Simple Touch with GlowLight eInk-
27. Apple Claims eBook Antitrust Accusations Untrue 4/13/2012
Apple had flatly denied the allegations put forth by the US Justice Department that it colluded with publishers to fix eBook pricing.
28. Intel Releases Features Checklist for Windows 8 Tablets 4/13/2012
The chip-making giant, Intel, just released a checklist of features it would like hardware partners to include in future Windows 8 tablets.
29. BAM! POW! What are the Best iPad Comic Apps? 4/13/2012
ZAP! BAM! BOOM! Whether you're into Spiderman, Archie, or edgy indie titles, the iPad is fast becoming the preferred medium of choice for di
30. Samsung Espresso Tablet Coming Soon? 4/13/2012
Is Samsung working on yet another line of Android tablets to join its Tabs and Notes?
31. ASUS Transformer Pad 300 Shipping April 22 4/14/2012
The ASUS Transformer Pad 300 the company unveiled at Mobile World Congress will ship in the US on April 22.
32. Motion Releases New Accessories for CL900 Tablet PC 4/14/2012
Motion has announced four new accessories for their CL900 tablet PC, hoping to increase productivity for all workplaces.
IFA is still months away, but organizers hinted at what's to come at the European tech showcase, and that includes tablets, perhaps at the e
34. New Apple iPad Coming to 21 More Countries Soon 4/16/2012
Apple iPad coming soon to another country near you.
35. More Apple iPad Mini Rumors Emerge, Coming Q3 4/16/2012
There may be something to all these iPad mini rumors that keep popping up.
Transformer Prime owners can now secure a GPS dongle from ASUS.
37. Microsoft Announces Three Versions of Windows 8 4/17/2012
Microsoft has officially announced the various editions of the operating system that will be available for those using devices with an x86 o
38. What Can Tablets Learn from Netbooks? 4/17/2012
Netbooks emerged with a great deal of hoopla, but the iPad and tablets quickly extinguished the flame. Now it looks like the next generation
39. Top Tablets for Moms, Dads, and Grads 4/17/2012
There are Apple tablets, Android tablets, business tablets, budget tablets, and media tablets, just to name a few. We rank the current crop
Rumor has it that Samsung is pushing back Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 launch in order to outfit the Android tablet with a quad-core processor. For the
41. RIM Pushes Out BlackBerry PlayBook 2.01 OS Update 4/17/2012
Research in Motion released a minor update for the BlackBerry PlayBook 2.0 OS, providing minor improvements and bug fixes to the tablet.
The quad-core Acer Iconia Tab A510 is here, and its predecessors are getting ICS soon.
43. Logitech Unveils Ultrathin Keyboard Cover for New iPad 4/18/2012
The launch of a new iPad means the launch of new iPad cases and keyboards. Enter Logitech, with its Ultrathin Keyboard Cover for the third-g
44. An iPad For Every College Student, Why Not? 4/18/2012
Apple is making a play for the eTextbook market with iBooks 2, and it already has a foothold in colleges thanks to iTunes U. Apple is also l
45. TabletPCReview Forums Maintenance Tomorrow 4/18/2012
The TabletPCReview forums will be closed for a short time for maintenance early tomorrow.
46. Is Apple Taking Over the Tablet Brand or Confusing It? 4/19/2012
On the one hand, the company is causing brand confusion with its naming. On the other hand, it's taking over the tablet brand.
47. Apple Refuses to Drop 4G from iPad Name in Australia 4/20/2012
Apple is refusing to rename the new iPad after a request by the Australian Competition & Consumer Commission to drop "4G."
Every time Apple releases a new iPad, the accessory makers follow suit with new cases, folios and accessories. Any iPad owner will tell you
49. Next Issue for Tablets Review: The Netflix for Magazines 4/20/2012
Next Issue has been described as 'Netflix for magazines'. Just like the movie services, users can pay a flat monthly fee for unlimited acces
The ZTE Optik from Sprint is a low-cost 7-inch Android tablet, just like the Kindle Fire, B&N NOOK Tablet, and Lenovo A1. So what makes this
Last week, the U.S. Justice Dept. sued some of the largest publishers and Apple, accusing them of eBook price fixing. This lawsuit wouldn't
When Toshiba gave a sneak peek at the Toshiba Excite 13, TabletPCReview was there to get a hands-on sense of the pros and cons of the huge d
An iPad accessory that was developed with help from our TabletPCReview forums and funded through Kickstarter, the FlipSteady Case for the iP
We had very nice things to say about the Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 Android tablet when we reviewed it earlier in the year. Find out how well it
55. Windows 8 Release Preview Coming in June 4/24/2012
Microsoft announced at the Windows 8 Developers Days conference in Japan that the Windows 8 Release Preview will be coming in the first week
56. Forecasters Predict 760 Million Tablets in Use by 2016 4/24/2012
A new report from Forrester Research predicts that the number of tablets being used will explode in the coming years.
57. Google Introduces New Cloud Service: Google Drive 4/24/2012
Today, Google introduced Drive, a cloud service that enables users to create, share, collaborate, and store files such as documents, videos,
The NOOK Simple Touch with GlowLight is now shipping for those that pre-ordered it, and it will be available on store shelves as early as th
At this point, it will be news when Apple has a lousy quarter.
Hulu Plus is finally available for Android tablets, and it fills a major gap in the platform's app catalog. Does Hulu Plus offer enough to d
A 2010 presentation by the current Senior Vice President of Google, showed that the company was fairly optimistic about Android, revealing a
62. Sony Tablet S Receiving Ice Cream Sandwich Update 4/26/2012
Sony announced today that its Tablet S models have begun receiving updates to Android Ice Cream Sandwich OS (4.0).
63. Brydge Keyboard Dock Turns iPads into MacBook Airs 4/26/2012
The makers of the Brydge keyboard dock have created an accessory to make your iPad 2 or new iPad look like a MacBook Air.
The Amazon Kindle Fire now has more than half of the Android tablet market, according to market research firm comScore.
65. What are the Best iPad Language Translation Apps? 4/27/2012
What are the best iPad apps for finding phrases, or for drilling down deeply into a foreign language? We've tested eight top apps. Here are
66. New iPad Debuts in 9 Countries Today 4/27/2012
As Apple continues to lead the tablet market with the new iPad, it has launched the third-generation tablet in nine more countries.
67. HP Slate 8 Windows 8 Business Tablet Unveiled 4/27/2012
An internal HP presentation revealed a device geared towards business users: the HP Slate 8.
Where are we, and where are we going? A mess of numbers came out this week to shed some light on those two questions in regards to the Andro
For a device marketed as an enterprise tablet built for productivity, it's amazing it has taken RIM a year to unveil the official tablet and
This morning, Barnes & Noble announced a "strategic partnership" with Microsoft focused on eReading, seeking to create a new subsidiary that
According to research by DigiTimes, global tablet PC shipments are expected to grow 47.5% to 21.58 million units in the second quarter of 20
more than 100 focused websites providing quick access to a deep store of
news, advice and analysis about the technologies, products and processes crucial
to the jobs of IT pros.
All Rights Reserved, Copyright 2000 - 2013, TechTarget | Read our Privacy Statement