It’s a banner day for those who have AT&T’s version of the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1: this tablet can now be upgraded to Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean).
- Customizable widgets
- Improved text input and spell-checking
- New dictionaries for better error correction and word suggestion
- Enhanced web browsing and personalization capability
- Improved email management
- New technology for better security options
- Google Now with enhanced voice activation
For details on how to install Android 4.1.2 onto AT&T’s version of the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1, go to Samsung’s website.
But be aware, it’s going to take a Windows or OS X computer to download and install, as there is no over-the-air version.