The LifeBook T2010 was first spotted back in July and now has real hopes of making its way to the U.S. That’s right, the FCC has just given Fujitsu the seal of approval on yet another Tablet PC. The T2010 looks to have a sleek and lightweight design, which I am sure the mobile professionals will love.
By the looks of it, the T2010 will be an all black tablet, but some photos show it with a white keyboard, so I guess we will have to wait for production models to see. It does have a nice array of features for an ultraportable tablet though.
Specs for the Fujitsu LifeBook T2010:
- Intel Core 2 Duo ULV processors – 1.06GHz U7500 or 1.20GHz U7600
- Intel GM 965 chipset
- Up to 4GB (2GBx 2) DDR2-SDRAM
- 60-120GB 5400 rpm SATA HDD
- 12.1″ Crystal View WXGA (1280Ã—800) display
- Intel GMA X1300 graphics
- Wi-Fi AGN or ABG
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Battery: standard Li-ion 6 cell (5800 mAh) or high capacity 9 cell (8700 mAh)
- Dimensions: 11.69″W x 8.62″D x 1.34″H
- Weight: from 3.31 lbs (1.5 kg)
Not much else is known at this time, but when we find out the pricing and availability we will be sure to spread the word. For detailed information and more pictures check out the FCC website.