Fujitsu has recently tweeted that its professional, high-end Windows 7 LifeBook T901 tablet is now available to customers. This convertible packs big power at a big price.
- Intel Core i5-2520M 2.5 GHz Processor
- Genuine Windows 7 Professional
- 13.3″ WXGA LCD Screen
- Active digitizer (pen input)
- 2.0 MP front-facing webcam
- 2GB DDR3 SDRAM
- 250GB hard drive
- Full-size keyboard
- HDMI port, one USB 3.0 port, two USB 2.0 ports
- SDHC Card Slot
Like any good business tablet, many of these options are customizable, either personally or through Fujitsu. A version similar to the one above (Fujitsu’s starter configuration) would cost $1,899. A T901 that supports both pen input and has a capacitive multi-touch screen costs $1,999 with the other hardware features listed above.
The LifeBook T901, in whatever configuration, is currently available in Fujitsu’s online store.