The Intel-chip-based Fujitsu Stylistic Q550 professional tablet has become available for pre-order on Fujitsu’s website, coupling Windows 7 Professional with industry standard display capabilities, all wrapped up with an attractive price point (at least as far as business slates go).
- Intel Atom Z670 1.5 GHz Processor
- 2GB DDR2 SDRAM
- 10.1″ WXGA Display with 1280 x 800 resolution
- 30 or 62GB Internal Memory
- 802.11 abgn Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v3.0
- Digital pen support; up to 4-finger capacitive multi-touch
- USB port, HDMI port,
- Easily removable Lithium Polymer Battery
- 10.83 x 7.56 x .63 in (w x d x h)
- 1.7 lbs
The business-oriented Stylistic Q550 will begin shipping in June, and is priced at $730 for the basic configuration or $850 with more memory and battery.