HP’s new 2710p Tablet PC gets closer to being in our hands. That’s right, it officially received the FCC’s approval today, although HP officially announced the tablet back in May. From the looks of it, this lightweight tablet has a solid design and nice appearance.
Specs for the HP 2710p Tablet PC:
- Intel Core 2 Duo Ultra Low Voltage processor
- Mobile Intel GM965 Chipset
- 12.1-inch diagonal Illumi-Lite WXGA UWVA anti-glare display
- 1GB – 4GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM
- 60GB – 100GB (4200 rpm) SMART SATA HDD
- Wi-Fi AGN, Bluetooth
- Integrated HP ev2200 1xEV-DO Broadband Wireless Module or
- Integrated HP hs2300 HSDPA Broadband Wireless Module
- 6-cell (44 WHr) high capacity Lithium-Ion battery
- Dimensions: 11.42 x 8.35 x 1.11 in
- Weight: 3.6 lb
I am sure this tablet will be turning heads once it hits the market. Supposedly having a starting price of $1,699 and a long list of features, users will not be able to pass it up. It is expected to be available this summer, so I am guessing here shortly. For full FCC coverage check out their website, which is full of photos and information. For more details on ordering check out HP’s website.