Product extension brings the award-winning EVO™ design to notebook and Tablet PC users; elegant design understands that computing can be done in comfort and style. Innovative Office Products, Inc. will introduce the EVO™ Tablet Arm to the 2007 International CES.
The EVO™ Tablet Arm is a floating docking station for Tablet PCs and notebooks, which allows users to create an ergonomic computing station at their primary desk, without having to sacrifice the mobility of the computer. A gas spring arm "floats" the computer above the desk for comfortable viewing, with quick attach and release for work on the go. A full-size keyboard and mouse can be used to recapture the comfort of a desktop PC.
Unique features of the EVO™ Tablet Arm include: .
- User-friendly design that securely grips both Tablet PCs and notebooks without the use of Velcro or sticky tape.
- Adjustable clasps that allow free access to jacks, CD drives and ports.
- When used with Tablet PCs, it enables one-hand use of the Tablet.
- Rotates to allow the Tablet to be used in portrait or landscape position.
- Folds flat, freeing desk space when not in use.
- Adjustable strength allows the user to "dial in" the weight of his or her portable for optimal balancing.
"This product targets the growing community of portable computer users, particularly business users who have adopted the portable as their primary computing device," said Bud Oddsen, president of Innovative Office Products. The EVO™ Tablet Arm is available now and the price is $299, which includes the 5507 EVO LCD Arm, the tablet holder and mount.