M-Edge Accessories has unveiled a new line of products for the iPad 2, available online and at Best Buy, Walmart and Staples.
• Incline Jacket ($49.99): Has a microfiber leather exterior and microsuede interior, with a foldable design offering five landscape stand positions
• Trip Jacket ($49.99): Made of cotton canvas, provides five viewing and typing angles
• Back It ($19.99): High-impact plastic shell protects the back and corners of your iPad
• GO! Jacket ($44.99): Leather exterior with a microsuede interior offers use in three positions
• Latitude with Theater-Stand ($59.99): Sports a nylon canvas jacket and swivels 360 degrees, allowing use in both portrait and landscape mode
• Cambridge Jacket ($49.99): Provides a leather and cotton canvas with a wool twill interior, and the ability to mount your iPad
• New Yorker Jacket ($49.99): Features five of The New Yorker’s most iconic covers, with a tan micro-fiber interior
• Leisure Jacket ($39.99): A clear vinyl cover that still offers access to the touchscreen
• Touring Sleeve ($34.99): A Lycra neoprene sleeve with an exterior pocket
• Pop Sleeve ($29.99): A neoprene exterior with a clear vinyl front window and a microfiber interior
M-Edge also offers consumers the ability to customize their iPad 2 jackets through MyEdge, the company’s design-your-own cover website. Customers can personalize their jackets with photos and patterns or choose designs from other artists. Check out our recent review of MyEdge for the Amazon Kindle.