Microsoft opened a number of brick-and-mortar stores to put the company’s products in front of shoppers, especially its Surface RT tablet. Microsoft believes these have been a success, and says more locations will debut next year.
Microsoft has announced the locations for the first six new stores to open in 2013:
- The Shops at La Cantera, San Antonio, Texas
- Dadeland Mall, Miami, Fla.
- Beachwood Place, Beachwood, Ohio
- Westfield San Francisco Centre, San Francisco
- City Creek Center, Salt Lake City
- St. Louis Galleria, St. Louis
Current and future locations will be the best spots to try out the upcoming Microsoft Surface Pro, which is scheduled to launch in a few weeks.