Fujitsu-Siemens quietly announced this new Stylistic ST6012 slate tablet. Looks like a nice refresh to the previous Stylistic models. The new slate is based on the Centrino-2 platform.
Some specs from the Stylistic ST6012:
- Intel Core 2 Duo SU9400 ULV processor
- 12.1-inch WXGA (1280 x 800) non-glare display
- Up to 4GB of RAM
- Optional WiFi / WWAN / Bluetooth
- 64GB SSD or 120GB to 320GB hard drive
- 2 x USB ports
- Built-in multicard reader
Thanks to forum member Frank, we got the scoop from Fujitsu-Siemens German website. There is a PDF link to the data sheet and more specs provided. Many of our forum members commented on the new industrial appearance of the slate, but wish Fujitsu upgraded to the Wacom touchscreen.
At this time we have not heard any information on pricing or availability. As soon as know more we will be sure to let our readers know.