Do the Apple iPad and Android Tablets Need Security Apps?
Antivirus apps for tablets? Really? It was not that long ago that most users thought their tablets safe from malware.
Now, a growing number of apps are popping up in the Android Market and Apple App Store claiming to protect tablets from malicious code.
Are security apps really necessary for tablets? Or are the apps just brazen attempts by developers to scare some dollars from protective tablet owners?
Tablets in Business
Businesses are refocusing their mobile strategies and turning to tablets. But new devices present new challenges for IT and decision makers. JoinTabletPCReview in exploring the world of enterprise tablets, with news and solutions-oriented analysis.
Finally, we want to hear from you. Are you using a tablet for work? If so, which tablet. What features do you want in a business tablet. Please take a minute to take our Tablets in Business survey, and we’ll report the results.
- 1. Tablets a Top Trend, But Management and Security Are Key Concerns
- 2. Making a Business Case for Tablets
- 3. Existing Controls May Not Be a Good Fit for Tablet Management
- 4. iPad in the Enterprise Part I: The Consumerization of Enterprise IT
- 5. How to Turn Your iPad into a Business Laptop
- 6. iPad in the Enterprise Part II: Keys to Creating an Enterprise Mobility Strategy
- 7. Do the Apple iPad and Android Tablets Need Security Apps?
- 8. iPad in the Enterprise Part III: Developing a Mobile Application Roadmap
- 9. Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet Review: Bringing Android to the Office
- 10. Quickoffice Pro HD Review: Bringing Office to the iPad
- 11. More Business Tablet and Productivity App Reviews
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11