Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet Review: Bringing Android to the Office
A survey of stakeholders by Model Metrics found that 22% of businesses had already deployed tablets, while the rest, 78%, plan to do so by 2013. Despite the popularity of tablets in the enterprise, the market has been luke warm to any device not called the iPad. Just ask RIM, which is sitting on a huge pile of unsold PlayBooks.
Windows 7 tablet PCs have found their niche with vertical segments like insurance and real estate, and Windows 8 will have an impact in 2012, but the iPad is still tops in the business world.
Can Lenovo change that with the ThinkPad Android tablet? Find out in our full ThinkPad Tablet review.
Tablets in Business
Businesses are refocusing their mobile strategies and turning to tablets. But new devices present new challenges for IT and decision makers. JoinTabletPCReview in exploring the world of enterprise tablets, with news and solutions-oriented analysis.
Finally, we want to hear from you. Are you using a tablet for work? If so, which tablet. What features do you want in a business tablet. Please take a minute to take our Tablets in Business survey, and we’ll report the results.
- 1. Tablets a Top Trend, But Management and Security Are Key Concerns
- 2. Making a Business Case for Tablets
- 3. Existing Controls May Not Be a Good Fit for Tablet Management
- 4. iPad in the Enterprise Part I: The Consumerization of Enterprise IT
- 5. How to Turn Your iPad into a Business Laptop
- 6. iPad in the Enterprise Part II: Keys to Creating an Enterprise Mobility Strategy
- 7. Do the Apple iPad and Android Tablets Need Security Apps?
- 8. iPad in the Enterprise Part III: Developing a Mobile Application Roadmap
- 9. Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet Review: Bringing Android to the Office
- 10. Quickoffice Pro HD Review: Bringing Office to the iPad
- 11. More Business Tablet and Productivity App Reviews
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11