The new Amazon Kindle is a 6-inch eInk based eReader that lacks the keyboard found on its predecessor, and is lighter and less expensive as a result.
- Extremely light and portable
- Sharp screen, readable in all conditions
- Fast page turns with no annoying flash
- No speakers for text to speech or music playback
- Software keyboard not suitable for note taking
- No user-replaceable battery or memory expansion slot
- Screen requires external light for night reading
Kindle Keyboard owners won't find a compelling reason to upgrade, but those in the market for their first Kindle will likely love this new lightweight eReader.
Read Our Full Review: New Amazon Kindle Review