The Getac V100 is a rugged convertible tablet/notebook designed to withstand harsh conditions. It is equipped with 1GB DDR2 memory expandable to 2GB, SD memory card reader, integrated Bluetooth, optional GPS or webcam, and it runs Microsoft Windows XP for the tablet.
- Swivel screen function seamless and well-built
- Whisper quiet
- Excellent peformance for a rugged tablet
- Easily removable battery and hard drive
- Note taking less than ideal
- Bright screen kills battery too quickly
- Cumbersome carrying handle
- Gets a bit toasty
- Mono speaker
The V100's strongest point is its ability to take a licking and keep on… well, computing.
Read Our Full Review: Getac V100 Review