This model comes with a 10.1-inch, IPS screen at a resolution of 1920 x 1200. It also has Qualcomm’s 1.6 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 400 processor, 2GB of RAM, and Android OS 4.3,
The device has an 8-megapixel rear-facing camera and an unusla design featuring a kickstand.
- Modern, practical, and recognizable design
- Long-lasting battery life
- Sharp display
- Unnecessary software additions
- Below-average camera quality
- Poor contrast during sun exposure
Quick TakeThe Yoga Tablet 10 HD+ offers one of the best price-to-product ratios of any Android tablet.
Read Our Full Review: Lenovo Yoga Tablet 10 HD+ Review