The Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 is a thin and light Android tablet running Honeycomb 3.1. It sports a 10.1-inch display with a 1280 x 800 screen resolution, NVIDIA Tegra 2 processor, and 1GB of RAM. It comes with either 16GB or 32GB capacity and does not feature an SD card expansion slot.
- Thin and light as they come
- Honeycomb 3.1 easy to use
- Great keyboard and text entry
- Weak app selection at launch
- Wi-Fi dependent
- Limited streaming video options with Honeycomb
Quick TakeThe Tab 10.1 features excellent hardware and design, and Honeycomb 3.1 also impresses. Still, limited app selection is this Android tablet's glaring drawback.
Read Our Full Review: Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Review